Easter brunch is the brunch to end all brunches. Skip the mimosas and explore Easter mocktails that will have you hopping like the Easter bunny with their deliciousness. Easter mocktails are a celebratory yet healthy alternative to cocktails for those looking for a lighter, healthier beverage for the holiday festivities.
Easter is the perfect time for impressing your guests with the best mocktails that look as good as they taste. Put away all the plastic cups and take out your best glassware. Highball glasses give mocktails a cohesive taste that’s refreshing.
Use simple accessories such as pastel paper straws and bunny swizzle sticks. Shake or stir each mocktail then finish off with hardy herb garnishes or skewers so that each drink can be identified by its toppings. Have fun being creative while also presenting an impressive Easter selection of iconic mocktails.
Best food pairings for Easter mocktails
A home-cooked Easter brunch can have memorable flavors and colorful aesthetics. To ensure that all flavors coordinate well, select a few key ingredients that are present in both the food and non-alcoholic drinks. Avocado and chipotle shrimp tostadas can be served as a main dish. For a cohesive taste, pick Easter mocktails with citrus or mint (or both) as the secret ingredient, a perfect pairing with the spicy flavor. When choosing the best non-alcoholic drinks for everyone’s favorite spring day, remember complimentary flavors are key for a successful meal.
The best Easter mocktail recipes
Lovely Lavender Lemonade
Lavender lemonade pairs well with traditional Easter brunch foods such as turkey, ham and quiche. The lavender flavor and color add a festive touch to any spring tablescape.
6 cups water divided
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
3 Tbsp dried lavender
2 cups lemon juice
Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish
Blue or purple food coloring optional
- Combine two cups of water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and stir in honey and lavender.
- Steep mixture for 2 hours.
- Strain the liquid, pressing the lavender down to make sure you get all of the juices into your mixture.
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water.
- Serve over ice.
Mint Julep is a great choice for Easter brunch. The mint flavor is refreshing as temperatures finally begin to pick up after a cold winter. This mint, sugar, and juice recipe is simple to make.
1 bag ice
1 measure pineapple juice
1 measure orange juice
1 measure freshly squeezed lime juice
Ginger ale, to top off
1 teaspoon mint, crushed or finely chopped
Sprig of mint, for garnish
- Add ice to tall glasses.
- Pour in pineapple, orange and lime juice.
- Top with ginger ale and stir in mint leaves.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge and/or pineapple slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
A popular choice for its bubbly and tart deliciousness, this punch can be easily made in large quantities, making it a great option for hosting a brunch. Ingredients are typically easy to find and the recipe is simple to prepare, making it a popular choice among hosts looking to serve an interesting and festive non-alcoholic drink at their Easter brunch.
2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
1 quart sparkling water
1 6-oz can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, sparkling water and thawed pink lemonade concentrate.
- Stir and serve.
Enjoy the same refreshing and celebratory taste as the original French 75 cocktail without the alcohol. The sparkling water or lemon-lime soda, lemon juice, sugar, and a splash of grenadine give it the same color and sweetness as the original cocktail.
INGREDIENTS (makes 2 mocktails):
2 cups ice
3 ounces fresh lemon juice
4 dashes lemon or orange bitters
2 6-8oz bottles premium tonic water (Fever Tree or Q Tonic recommended)
2 rock candy swizzle sticks
- Add fresh lemon juice and bitters to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until frosty.
- Divide into two champagne flutes or coupe glasses.
- Top off with tonic water until it reaches about 3/4 of the way up the glass.
- Garnish with the swizzle sticks and serve immediately.
Strawberry Pineapple Shaker-Upper
The combination of strawberries, pineapple juice, and lemon juice creates a sweet and tangy beverage perfect for a brunch setting. Easily switch out the ingredients to use seasonal fruits available in your area, making it a great option for those looking to serve a fresh and unique mocktail at their Easter brunch.
10 ounces frozen strawberries
20 ounces crushed pineapple
Strawberry sherbet (1 pint)
Vanilla ice cream (1 pint)
- Place half of the strawberries, pineapple, sherbet, and ice cream in a blender and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Repeat with the remaining half.
- Stir the two batches together in a large bowl.
- Serve by filling a glass 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Slowly add club soda to the top.
- Give it a small stir with the straw before sipping.
Pineapple Lime Agua Fresca
Guests will rave about the tangy taste of pineapple and lime that is perfectly balanced with a touch of sweetness from honey.
5 cups diced pineapple
5 ½ cups water
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup honey
Mint or basil for garnish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Strain and serve over ice.
- Garnish with mint, basil, a slice of lime, or a wedge of pineapple.
Guests will appreciate any of the above mocktails that can be perfectly paired with traditional Easter brunch.
Are you struggling with your relationship to alcohol? You don't have to do it alone. Reframe is an evidence-based app, created by medical and mental health experts, that helps individuals learn new strategies for creating sustainable change and reevaluating their habits.
Rather than trying to go cold turkey on your own, the Reframe app offers a more compassionate approach — one which empowers users to build a healthier relationship with alcohol through small, incremental steps that can be taken at any time, in whichever way works best for them. There are success stories from thousands of people across the globe who have benefited from Reframe's meaningful advice and supportive network. Take back control of your life today with this revolutionary habit-change tool — download the Reframe app now!